The Chef's Farmer Salad Box
Our seasonal Salad Box is available for weekly pick-up from our urban farm headquarters in Capitol Hill starting June 3rd through July 22nd, 2021. It includes everything you need to make a delicious salad with fresh ingredients grown locally in Calgary yards and from our partner farms close by.
Each week you'll receive 4-5 different salad ingredients (we'll mix it up each week to keep things interesting!), including:
- Lettuce or mixed greens
- Garden favourites such as cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, microgreens, herbs etc.
- A fresh salad dressing every other week made one of our amazing local Chefs
- The Chef's Farmer Salad Box program will run for 8 weeks from June 3rd through to July 22nd, 2021.
- The cost is $19.00 per week = a total of $152.00 for 8 weeks of fresh salad and veggies – pay online or at your first pick-up
- PICK-UP at the Capitol Hill Community Association at 1531 21 Ave NW from 2PM to 6PM every Thursday
- Social distance and COVID protocols in place
Missed the start date of June 3rd? No worries! You can join for the remainder of the boxes in this 8 week program at any point, just click on the link below to check it out.
If you want to try it out for just a week, you can purchase a single week as well!
Click below to order your farm fresh salad box today!
NOTE: DEADLINE TO ORDER FOR THURSDAY PICK UP IS THE SUNDAY PRIOR